• You will LOVE this ‘perfect family home’ with a Large Corner Lot. Fenced for security.
• A bright open floor plan home, large kitchen, lots of cupboards, spacious dining area.
• Like new appliances (2 years old), main level laminate flooring done in last summer.
• Very spacious Master retreat, with room for a sitting area and a large walk-in closet.
• Minutes’ walk to Windsong Heights School (K-8) and W. H. Croxford High School.
• Chinook Winds Regional Park – featuring Splash Park, Ball Park and walking path.
• Conveniently located near Cooper’s Town Promenade shopping and Cross Iron Mills.
Property Sub Type:
Not a Condo
Total Floor Area:
1,974 sq. ft.183.39 m2
Price Per SqFt:
Main Residence Area:
864 sq. ft.80.27 m2
Total area above main level.:
1,110 sq. ft.103.12 m2
4,773.79 sq. ft.443.5 m2
Total Rooms Above Grade:
(Above Grd: 3)
Bedrooms Above Grade:
(Full:2, Half:1, 5-pc Ensuite Baths:1, 2-pc Baths:1, 4-pc Baths:1)
Carpet, Laminate Flooring
Double Garage Attached
Title to Land:
Easement Registered On Title, Utility Right Of Way
We make ourselves available at all times. Our web site is here to help you 24 hours a day. You can search listings at your own convenience, browse reports, and read up on real estate info on your own terms. When you are ready to see a listing in person, or just have a simple question, please don't hesitate to contact us!
Data supplied by CREB®’s MLS® System. CREB® is the owner of the copyright in its MLS® System. The Listing data is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed accurate by CREB®.
The trademarks MLS®, Multiple Listing Service® and the associated logos are owned by The Canadian Real Estate Association (CREA) and identify the quality of services provided by real estate professionals who are members of CREA. Used under license.
The trademarks REALTOR®, REALTORS®, and the REALTOR® logo are controlled by The Canadian Real Estate Association (CREA) and identify real estate professionals who are members of CREA. Used under license.